- Congratulations to Josh Laughner for his new position as Scientist II at JPL, where he will be working on greenhouse gas retrievals and multispecies air pollutant retrievals!
- Congratulations to Dr. Hannah Allen for successfully defending her thesis “Constraining the Formation and Fate of Hydroperoxides in the Remote Atmosphere” on May 19th!
- Congratulations to Dr. Sophia Charan of the Seinfeld lab for successfully defending her thesis “Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from Volatile Chemical Products: Understanding Aerosol Yields and Dynamics” on May 21st!
- Check out Krystal Vasquez’s recent interview on NPR Short Wave about the experience of disabled scientists in STEM. Congratulations!
- Congratulations to Lu Xu on his new job as a Research Scientist in the NOAA Chemical Sciences Laboratory. We will miss you Lu!
- Congratulations to Krystal Vasquez for her recently published op-ed in Scientific American
- Check out our latest publication in PNAS. Congrats to Krystal Vasquez, John Crounse, Ben Schulze, Lu Xu, and Wennberg Lab alumni, Kelvin Bates and Alex Teng!
- Congratulations to Krystal Vasquez for her recently published op-ed in Chemistry World
- Check out our latest publication in Geophysical Research Letters. Congrats to Harrison Parker, John Crounse and Coleen Roehl!
- Check out our latest publication in Environmental Science and Technology. Congrats to Lu Xu and John Crounse!
- Congratulations to Reina Buenconsejo who made Space & Satellite Professionals International’s “20 under 35” list of outstanding young space and satellite professionals under the age of 35!
- The Wennberg group gives a warm welcome to Dien Wu, who will be joining us as a postdoctoral researcher!
- Congratulations to Reina Buenconsejo for passing her candidacy exam!
- Josh Laughner has been elected as the TCCON Algorithm Deputy. Congratulations!
- Congratulations to Hannah Allen for passing her propositions exam!
- Coleen Roehl has been elected to be the next Americas Deputy Chair of TCCON. Congratulations Coleen!
- Alum Gretchen Keppel-Aleks has received the 2019 Global Environmental Change Early Career Award from the American Geophysical Union (AGU). Congratulations Gretchen!
- Alum Debra Wunch has been elected co-chair of TCCON! Congratulations Debra!
- Going to AGU? Stop by Josh Laughner’s talk titled: “Testing the separation of diurnal and seasonal variation in XCO2 measured by OCO-3 with TCCON data”
Congratulations to the Wennberg chemistry team for the successful completion of FIREX-AQ!
Congratulations to Sara Murphy for passing her qualifying exam!