- Congratulations to Reina Buenconsejo who made Space & Satellite Professionals International’s “20 under 35” list of outstanding young space and satellite professionals under the age of 35!
- The Wennberg group gives a warm welcome to Dien Wu, who will be joining us as a postdoctoral researcher!
- Congratulations to Reina Buenconsejo for passing her candidacy exam!
- Josh Laughner has been elected as the TCCON Algorithm Deputy. Congratulations!
- Congratulations to Hannah Allen for passing her propositions exam!
- Coleen Roehl has been elected to be the next Americas Deputy Chair of TCCON. Congratulations Coleen!
- Alum Gretchen Keppel-Aleks has received the 2019 Global Environmental Change Early Career Award from the American Geophysical Union (AGU). Congratulations Gretchen!
- Alum Debra Wunch has been elected co-chair of TCCON! Congratulations Debra!
- Going to AGU? Stop by Josh Laughner’s talk titled: “Testing the separation of diurnal and seasonal variation in XCO2 measured by OCO-3 with TCCON data”
Congratulations to the Wennberg chemistry team for the successful completion of FIREX-AQ!
Congratulations to Sara Murphy for passing her qualifying exam!
The Wennberg lab is looking for a new postdoc! Click here for more information.